Hello and Greetings, I`m Fred (or Freddy when I`m online (occasionally FreddyB as well)), and I`ve decided to put this site together to share some of the things I`ve created for various roleplaying games, and to share my experiences.
To start off with this site will be mainly Star Wars based, although dependent on my spare time, and how lazy I feel, may grow to include the other games that I (and my RPG group) play. Although I`m only one of my groups GamesMasters, I do manage to run a variety of different games.
- Star Wars RPG by West End Games (Currently my main game).
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay by Games Workshop and Hogshead Publishing (Currently on hiatus, but will resume when my Star Wars Campaign ends).
- Call of Cthulhu by Chaosium (I`ve only run a one-shot of this so far, but intend to return to it in the future).
- Shadowrun by FASA and Wizkids (We used to play Shadowrun a lot (with 3 different GM`s) but now I use it as a filler when nothing else is planned).
- Test of Fire / SE by Me (This is my homegrown game, a sort of post apocalyptic sci-fi game, which needed some rules fixes (psykers were too powerful and combat had become dull), so has been put on hold while I fix it (and rewrite chunks of it)).
Since my group also has other GamesMasters I also play a variety of games.
- Dungeons and Dragons Third Edition by Wizards of the Coast (We are currently playing an Al Qadim based campaign, which is soon to end and be replaced by one based in the Forgotten Realms).
- Werewolf: the Apocalypse by White Wolf (We only play this irregularly, since its GM has grown idle :-) ).
- Earthdawn by FASA (We haven`t played this in quite a while, since its GM has "Real World"(tm) things to do (what kind of excuse is that)).
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons second edition by TSR and Wizards of the Coast (Our Forgotten Realms campaign has now ended, and our Dark Sun GM left the group).
- Shadowrun by FASA (The other GM`s started to run Earthdawn and Werewolf instead).
- Vampire by White Wolf (Was run by the same GM who ran our AD&D Dark Sun campaign, who left the group (found religion and got married (in that order))).
- SLA industries by Nightfall Games and Hogshead Publishing (The GM only ran one game of it (involving the rival corporations of Tonka and Lego), and then never ran it again).
Page designed in Notepad, logo and buttons done in Personal Paint on the Amiga.
Image stolen from a web page I`ve now forgotten where (although copyright no doubt belongs to Lucasfilm).
Any complaints, writs for copyright abuse, etc should be addressed to the Webmaster F J Moody.